applications where scene and lighting requirements vary.
System Series Vari-focal Lenses www.honeywellvideo.com
• Ability to provide a high-contrast, detailed picture (up to 540 TV lines of resolution) of the subject in daylight and low light, allowing identification of a subject rather than just observation
• Compact, lightweight
• Fastest maximum aperture of lens in class
• Widest range Vari-focal available in class
• Zoom tightening mechanism separate from zooming ring for accurate setup and installation
• Focus tightening mechanism separate from focusing ring for accurate setup and installation (most models)