Flexible Low Loss Communications Coax
- Drop-in replacement for RG-8/9913 Air-Dielectric type Cable
- Jumper Assemblies in Wireless Communications Systems
- Short Antenna Feeder runs
- Any application (e.g. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax,SCADA, Mobile Antennas) requiring an easily routed,low loss RF cable
- NEW! Times Protect® LP-18-400 protector-series
- LMR® standard is a UV Resistant Polyethylene jacketed cable designed for 20-year service outdoor use. The bending and handling characteristics are significantly better than air-dielectric and corrugated hard-line cables.
- Flexibility and bendability are hallmarks of the LMR-400 cable design. The flexible outer conductor enables the tightest bend radius available for any cable of similar size and performance.
- Low Loss is another hallmark feature of LMR-400. Size for size LMR has the lowest loss of any flexible cable and comparable loss to semirigid hard-line cables.
RF Shielding is 50 dB greater than typical single shielded coax (40 dB). The multi-ply bonded foil outer conductor is rated conservatively at > 90 dB (i.e. >180 dB between two adjacent cables).
Weatherability: LMR-400 cables designed for outdoor exposure incorporate the best materials for UV resistance and have life expectancy in excess of 20 years.
Connectors: A wide variety of connectors are available for LMR-400 cable, including all common interface types, reverse polarity, and a choice of solder or non-solder center pins. Most LMR connectors employ crimp outer attachment using standard hex crimp sizes.
Cable Assemblies: All LMR-400 cable types are available as pre-terminated cable assemblies. Refer to the section on FlexTech for further details.