The OMNIKEY® 5427CK is available in two product variants. The OMNIKEY® 5427 CK standard reader is the ultimate choice to support a broad variety of low and high frequency credentials such as iCLASS Seos®, iCLASS SE®, iCLASS®, MIFARE®, Indala Prox, and HID Prox.
OMNIKEY 5427CK Highlights
- Dual frequency - Simultaneously supports low and high frequency credentials, including iCLASS Seos®, HID Prox®, iCLASS SE®, MIFARE Classic® and MIFARE® DESFire® EV1; supports NFC
- Supports mobile access - Available with Bluetooth interface to leverage HID mobile phone credential to access computer, network, data or cloud
- Supports Seos and Part of the iCLASS SE Platform - Provides multi-layered security that extends beyond the card technology, providing additional protection to identity data.
- Ease of use - Straightforward utilization of existing access control credentials for PC login in both CCID and Keyboard Wedge operation modes
- Keyboard Wedge support - Retrieves data from a card and presents the information directly to any application by emulating keyboard strokes.