232, 242 & 243 iCLASS + MIFARE Classic or MIFARE DESFire EV1
HID Global’s MIFARE Classic and MIFARE DESFire EV1 smart cards are ideal for customers looking to support multiple technologies with a single card or migrate from existing card technology to a more secure solution. The cards deliver the perfect balance of performance and cost efficiency for any MIFARE DESFire EV1 deployment, while preserving backward compatibility with MIFARE Classic.
Sales price without tax $1.00
- 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card provides high speed, reliable communications with high data integrity, ensuring high security with mutual authentication, encrypted data transfer and 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capabilities
- Card data is protected by triple DES encryption
- Meets ISO/IEC 15693 and 14443B standards for contactless communications
- 32Kb standard (2Kb available with 1KB MIFARE Classic only)
- MIFARE Classic offers fast and convenient transactions and is used worldwide for access control, cashless vending and public transportation applications
- MIFARE Application Directory (MAD) allows flexible programming of additional applications to the MIFARE Classic card
- MIFARE Classic technology uses a mutual authentication and data encryption with a 32/56 bit serial number
- 4KB standard (1KB available with 2Kb iCLASS only)
MIFARE® DESFire®; EV1
- MIFARE DESFire EV1 is based on open global standards for security, and is interoperable with existing MIFARE DESFire infrastructures.
- Transaction times are less than 100 milliseconds for a typical secure ticketing transaction.
- MIFARE DESFire EV1 is fully compliant with ISO 14443A 1-4, and has been awarded Common Criteria (CC) EAL 4+ for card security.
- 8k Bytes of dynamic memory is arranged in easy-to-define application folders and data files.
- Use 56 bit serial number
All those cards are delivered as an ISO/IEC 7810 ID-1 Card format.