Our capabilities and expertise span across the entire SAP life cycle right from consulting, global implementation and rollouts, technical upgrades, migrations and application support and maintenance.
Backed with strong industry, we have created an excellent record of accomplishment in providing SAP services across wide range of multiple industries such as Manufacturing, Transportation and Logistics, Health Care, Professional services, Financial Services, Retail and many more. Our transformation experience within these have enabled us to bring innovative engagement models, aimed at reducing IT spending to address key Business and IT challenges at an accelerated pace.
Consulting and Implementation Services
We have proven records of successful execution of end-to-end SAP implementations across diverse industries and enterprise functions. Our implementation experience, in-depth knowledge of business processes and SAP product functionality, ready to deploy solution accelerators and tools to shorten implementation cycle – makes RFID Saudi ® the right sized partner to add value to your enterprise application implementation efforts.
SAP Application Support Services
RFID Saudi ® SAP Application Support and Maintenance services (ASM) is a more flexible way of managing and optimizing SAP business applications for our customers. Our SAP ASM models is designed to assist IT Managers achieve the most cost-effective way to reduce the support and maintenance cost while continually improving and stabilizing the SAP environment. Our SAP ASM services is committed to establish a high performance, quality operation by providing reliable support processes, focused information on services, and flexibility and the ability to recognize trends and adapt quickly to technical and business needs of our customers.
SAP Upgrade Service
SAP upgrades are a huge cost consuming exercise, requiring a good deal of planning and major capital investments by way of technical and functional resources, and additional infrastructure.
If you have made the decision to upgrade your SAP landscape, choosing the right partner to help ensure the success of the project to deliver the business case is fundamentally important.
Our three-phased upgrade methodology facilitates rapid assessment, impact analysis, and migration/upgrade with proven record of faster upgrades with minimum downtime to business during production cutovers.
SAP Application Integration Services
Seamless system integration and alignment, complex technologies and changing business environments are among the main challenges faced by organizations on the path to growth. Considering these elements, you need to integrate the latest technology components into SAP enterprise business applications that can seamlessly align with your business and drive organizational efficiency.
RFID Saudi ® with its rich experience in delivering application integration service using SAP NetWeaver components and encompassing SOA has helped deliver many value added solutions to our customers.
Our deep expertise includes
- Middleware’s – PI/XI, BizTalk
- Application integration via – ALE/EDI/Idocs
- Portal Integrations – SAP Enterprise Portals and SharePoint
- Integrating multiple file formats – XML, HTML5 and SOA
- SAP BAPI’s – using SAP standard as well custom built API’s
- JCO for Integrating with Java applications
Our integration service offerings include
- Application integration via transformation and conversion using XI and BODI
- Integration to Enterprise Portal (EP), B2B and B2C applications
- Integration of A2A applications (SAP and non-SAP) using BAPI and BADI
- Offshore maintenance of EAI applications
Custom Application Development Services
As you implement, deploy and use enterprise applications to meet your business processes fully, a great deal of customization and enhancements are carried in your SAP installation. While these enhancements have bridged the missing processes during implementation, it needs changes and additions from time-to-time.
RFID Saudi ® extensive experience in building and delivering application products and tools, has given us deep experience in software maintenance services for our partners and their customers, who often enhance enterprise applications and other software products to meet their needs.
We provide a complete range of enterprise application customization and development services:
- Customisation scoping through Gap Analysis
- Mapping customizations to new releases and effecting changes in line with business needs
- Bespoke / bolt-on enhanced functionality development
On the technology side, RFID Saudi ® provides development of:
- ABAP Development: RICEF (Reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements and forms)
- Java Development using NWDS
- Workflow automation and enhancements for ESS, MSS, LSO and e-Recruitment process
- Adobe PCR forms
- Portal developments and enhancements
- SAP extension development: Web Dynpro, SQLJ, Java Dictionary, ESS/MSS enhancements
SAP Packaged mobile solutions
RFID Saudi ® is leading implementation of SAP Rapid Deployment Solution’s (RDS). The SAP RDS with 100+ applications from SAP covers majority of the business process scenarios for ready to deploy/adoption. The current services include:
- Mobile enabling of standard SAP self-service / process through SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions
- Analytics with drill down through SAP BO Mobile container
- Mobile enablement for outside fire wall use cases (Internet) and Device management using Afaria platform
SAP Business Intelligence Service
SAP Business Intelligence (BI) Practice at RFID Saudi ® offers comprehensive BI Solutions catering to the needs of the Industry. RFID Saudi ® team is made of certified and experienced consultants with expertise in SAP BIW and various ETL and OLAP tools such as Data Stage, Business Objects, Micro strategy and Teradata .
- Enhancements and Custom Development
- Data Modelling and Design
- Presentation and Design ( Enterprise Portal Integration)
- Data Mining and Analytics
- Upgrades and Migration
- Maintenance and Production Support
SAP HANA Implementation
SAP HANA has the potential to dramatically change and improve all critical enterprise functions from logistics and customer service through to marketing and finance. It enables businesses to run in real time, providing the ability to transact, analyze and predict instantly and proactively in an increasingly unpredictable world.
HANA is SAP’s new in-memory application. This technology addresses two straightforward MARKET needs: the growing urgency and need for quicker delivery of actionable information, and the challenge of managing and leveraging large and complex volumes of information. In short – faster data and bigger data.
The first concept is particularly interesting especially for an analyst covering the world of business analytics. Here’s the problem: how fast is fast enough? And moreover, what does real-time really mean? This is potentially the most industry, department, and role-dependent concept in the IT world. In the past it has gravitated towards calling it “right-time” or “business-time”, but at the end of the day what matters is – do we have the information we need, at the time we need it? This “decision window” is the key for any BI-using decision maker. However, the expectation, or the urgency around information delivery often time exceeds the ability of the system to deliver in that time frame. This increase in information urgency is one of the challenges HANA is designed to mitigate.
Organizations are taking different routes to implementation and driving business value from SAP HANA. These range from the tactical addressing of a single business process through to a full-scale transformation of end-to-end ERP systems on the SAP HANA platform.
The ability to tailor SAP HANA to meet a specific business goal or to introduce its powerful capabilities to accelerate and improve a single business process means that organizations are able to adapt their own approach according to their precise needs.
RFID Saudi’s approach is flexible. We are working with clients on several approaches that can run in parallel to meet specific business goals:
- SAP HANA pilots and proof-of-concepts.
- SAP HANA value-centred roadmaps using RFID Saudi’s Business Value Insight tool.
- Industry applications on SAP HANA bring together RFID Saudi’s assets implemented on SAP HANA technology to address a specific business challenge. Packaged as a complete solution, i.e. hardware, software and services, these can be offered on premise or as a cloud-based solution.
- Analytics and acceleration on SAP HANA makes use of the SAP HANA architecture to accelerate the performance of one or more business processes.
- SAP Business Warehouse on SAP HANA migration.
- Big Data on SAP HANA.
- SAP HANA Cloud and managed services.
- ERP on SAP HANA is a full-scale move to SAP S/4 HANA. It involves a complete application and technology refresh and transformation of existing business processes. It provides the opportunity to consolidate and renovate existing SAP implementations offering the power of the platform broadly across the whole enterprise.
SAP GRC Services Line
RFID Saudi has developed a broad range of SAP GRC services in order to serve our clients, regardless of where they are in the SAP GRC solution life-cycle. Our services are organized around the different phases of the SAP GRC solution life-cycle:
- SAP GRC Planning and Preparation
- SAP GRC Implementations
- SAP GRC Enhancements and Optimization
- SAP GRC Upgrades
- SAP GRC Post Implementation Managed Services
- SAP GRC Independent Verification and Validation (IVV)